28 March 2010

Spring Has Sprung Contest and Promo.

Spring has sprung at String Me Along. In honour of the season, I am holding a special promotion. You can win a String Me Along prize pack valued at more than $50. There are 3 ways to win!

Every $10 spent in my shop gets one ballot. The more you buy, or the bigger the purchase, the more ballots you earn. AND...because I really want someone to win, every item in my shop (excluding items in the budget-friendly section) is now 20% off. (Prices have already been altered - no need to wait for a refund!)

The second way to win is to solve a little riddle. In my shop I have hidden seven letters. Find the letters and arrange them into the secret two word phrase. Convo (via my etsy shop) your correct answer to me to be entered into the draw.

Finally, since you have already visited my blog, just become a follower. Just leave me a comment on the blog to let me know that you have become a follower. And be sure to leave an email address where I can reach you if you win.

No comments: