2 February 2009

Favorite Things - Feb 2

Today, my favorite thing is simple. In fact, I don't know how I overlooked it on my original list.

Coffee! I NEED to have a fresh brewed pot waiting for me in the morning as I rub the sleep from my eyes. On a cold afternoon, I can find warmth by wrapping my hands around a mug of oily french pressed coffee. On a damp, cold day, I find nothing more comforting than sitting in a steamy cafe nursing a milky latte or a frothy cappuccino. In the summer, I will sip it over ice.

Ethiopian, Guatemalan, Mexican, Costa Rican, mild, dark, espresso. I have no preference.

It is perfect as an ice-cream flavour, in cake, as beans coated in chocolate.

To sum up, it is the most perfect thing in the world.

3 comments:

High On Craft said...

mMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmm

snazz said...

Sweet sweet nectar of the gods!

~crazy-bliss.com~ said...

your post and picture makes even this coke-loving gal want a cup of coffee!