28 November 2009

Dear Santa....

I hope you and Mrs Claus are doing well, and that global warming isn't making your lovely North Pole home too watery!

I think by all counts I have managed to be a reasonably good girl this year. It does get hard sometimes with all the temptation surrounding me day to day. For instance, I love to flick my husband's nose when he least expects it, but I've only done it a couple times.... and only when the temptation was too much to bear. I did say "sorry" after I did it, and mostly I meant it.

I have brushed my teeth every night before bed, and used my wrinkle cream religiously. I think that shows good common sense, and you gotta appreciate that, right Santa?

I will be leaving you some mulled cider and cookies. I would leave mulled wine, but I don't believe in driving while impaired, even if the reindeer are really in charge of the sleigh. As for the cookies, they are the gingerbread recipe that Martha Stewart uses, so you know they are going to be good.

Now Santa, I don't want you to think that the cider and cookies are a bribe, but I am enclosing my wish list here for your consideration. Please stick to the list; the exchanges line right after the holidays can be so excruciating!

1) This beautiful piece of beach pottery on a leather cord from the etsy shop seaglassdesigns.

2) Vanilla Smoothy aroma melts from cleanbright.

3) This beautiful Dark chocolate coloured leather journal from myhandboundbooks. A side order of real dark chocolate, the edible kind, would also be appreciated, just in case you were wondering.

Thank you very much, Santa. I look forward to waking up on Christmas morning and finding my "surprises" under the tree.

Fly carefully,
Sincerely,
Me.

*Did you know that your letter to Santa can win you a fabulous prize pack from the TransCanada Etsy team? Click the badge below for all the details:

2 comments:

Pegg said...

Carol, I absolutely love your letter to Santa!! You always make me smile, thank you!

deersprite said...

I'm quite confident that Santa will forgive any amount of nose flicking after this delightful letter! :-D