16 February 2011

Oh, so sorry. This is going to be about me again. Please don't get bored and think, "Gosh, all she talks aboutlately is herself". Honestly, I swear I will gush about others again soon.

Here's the thing though, I just made some pretty, new things and I am really excited about them. I just thought I would share them with you quickly.

Silvery flowered teardrops. The three flowers on the long part of the drop are solid and static. The three in the curve swing jauntily, and have pretty pearl centres.

Gorgeous hoops with twisting vines and little flower pods made of pearls.

Wonderful ovals with teeny silvered flowers. Once again, these flowers have the teeniest pearl centres. Pretty!

Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful designs, your jewelry is lovely!