7 March 2009

GASP... Another Weakness Revealed.

This morning I was browsing through etsy supplies looking for fun, happy colourful items. What a joyous moment when I came across the fun, happy and colourful shop of BakeItPretty.

There is no secret to the fact that I am a cupcake addict, and let's face it, one of the joys of the cupcake is peeling back that pretty paper to reveal the fluffy sweetness within. A simple stack of pastel coloured, fluted cupcake papers can therefore, instantly have me swooning. And so,when I stumbled upon this shop it was love at first glance.



A simple white cupcake in chocolate brown paper is a visual I can not resist. But BakeItPretty has amped up the elegance factor by offering a chocolate brown wrapper with flourishes of gold. I could weep at the luxury.



Similar styles are also available in white with lines in pretty primary colours. The white with red wrapper would look so perfectly at home caressing a coconut cupcake, served al fresco upon a gingham picnic blanket.

More wonderful goodies such as lively sprinkles and utterly charming cake toppers await you in this shop of wonders.

1 comment:

Bake It Pretty said...

What a lovely write-up, thank you so much!!! I'm glad that you like the shop! :)

Hope you have a great weekend!
~Amanda