11 April 2008

New Love - New Listing

This my newest item listed on etsy. I'm more than just a little in love with this one.



It is made with red aventurine stone flowers. I have given the flowers a centre of topaz Swarovski crystals. These have been wrapped with enough loop so that the flowers can move slightly when worn. Surrounded the flowers are rondelles of autumnal orange Czech glass, and curved copper tubes.

I just stumbled upon these aventurine flower beads this afternoon. I also found some Carnelian carved into a a shape of reminiscent of a calla lily or unfurling leaves. Very pretty. Here are the earrings that I made using the Carnelian.



Again, these have been lightly kissed with Swarovski crystal, this time in a peridot green. I love these copper ear hooks that have the stacked ball motif at the front curve as well.

No comments: