23 June 2010

Its the Handmade in Canada Party.

Have you heard the exciting news? The TransCanada Etsy team is hosting the Handmade in Canada Party, which runs from June 24-July 1. TWO great prizes are up for grabs.

First, is a handwoven rug crafted by team member, fiveforty.

Simply make any purchase from my etsy shop, or from the shop of the other participating members and for every $10 spent (excluding shipping) you will earn a ballot for the draw.

The second prize is a very generous goodie bag.

To win, find a hidden Canadian symbol in one of my shop listings. In the same listing, you will find a clue leading you to the next shop.

Please visit the team blog for full details on how to win and to see photos of the prizes.

*** Now, here is my PARTY FAVOUR to you!! Enjoy 25% off all items in my shop (excluding items in the Sale section). Offer is good until 12:01am EST, on July 2. I will refund the discount through paypal.

No comments: